NanoString nCounter FLEX System
DNA Size Selection System - BLUEPIPPIN
Automatic Liquid Handling System - TECAN
DNA Shearing System - COVARIS
ELISA Products - TECAN
Automatic Electrophoresis System - AGILENT
Microarray Solutions - AGILENT
Single Molecule Counting System - NANOSTRING
Media Preparation Products - INTEGRA
Nucleic acid electrophoresis and blotting - BIO-RAD
Transfection system - BIO-RAD
Real-time PCR System - BIO-RAD
PCR Machines - BIO-RAD
Digital PCR system - BIO-RAD
Gel Imaging Systems - BIO-RAD
Protein electrophoresis and blotting - BIO-RAD
Flow cytometry - BIO-RAD
Chromatography Systems - BIO-RAD
Cell Counting - BIO-RAD
Micropipettes - INTEGRA
Pipette Controller - INTEGRA
Aspiration Systems - INTEGRA
Micropipette Tips - INTEGRA
Other Consumables - INTEGRA
Automated DNA extraction and PCR system - BIO-RAD
Food Safety Testing - BIO-RAD
The BluePippin has the DNA capabilities of the Pippin Prep, plus the extra benefit of pulsed-field electrophoresis for resolving and collecting high molecular weight DNA. For long-range genomic applications, high-pass filtering allows users to collect all fragments above a size threshold set by the user.
Target sizes or ranges of sizes are entered in software, and fractions are collected in buffer. Up to 5 samples/gel cassette may be run, with no possibility of cross contamination.
The Pippin Prep facilitates library construction for the most popular NGS platforms, and is recommended by Illumina and Ion Torrent for certain workflows. The platform features the ability to collect narrow and even fragment distributions, as well as the flexibility to collect wide ranges of fragments with minimal effort. Target sizes or ranges of sizes are entered in software, and fractions are collected in buffer. Up to 5 samples per gel cassette may be run, with no possibility of cross contamination. Benefits of the Pippin Prep System:
Key Downstream Technologies:
PippinHT incorporates the company’s highly regarded sizing technology and increases throughput to 24 samples per run, compared to a maximum of five with Pippin Prep or BluePippin. The instrument offers an efficient, automated solution for scientists running busy sequencing labs, core facilities, and other laboratories producing large-scale sequencing data.
M220 Focused-ultrasonicator™ is designed for Next-Gen Sequencing applications requiring fragment sizes between 150bp and 5kb. Compact size and ease-of-use make the M220 Focused-ultrasonicator the ideal DNA shearing solution for MiSeq™ and PGM™ users.
The M220 runs a variety of DNA shearing protocols with Covaris SonoLab 7 software and uses both the Covaris microTUBE™ & miniTUBE™.
Integrated temperature control within the M220 eliminates the need for an external chiller, saving space and cost.
Covaris AFA (Adaptive Focused Acoustics™) transmits acoustic energy at ultrasonic frequencies (>400KHz) and very short wavelengths (~3mm) and is uniquely able to focus the energy into your sample. AFA controls the shearing forces that fragment nucleic acids to the selected size. The process is isothermal, non contact, and quiet.
Covaris AFA technology in the M220 eliminates operator induced variations, improves recoveries, increases efficiency, and provides standardized results.
DNA Shearing for NGS with the M220 Focused-ultrasonicator
…1 to 8 sample batch processing at the bench-top
The automated water management system provides a 30-day run capacity, making it virtually maintenance-free.
The ME220 Focused-ultrasonicator is the multi-sample, multi-application benchtop sample preparation solution for every lab.
ME220 Focused-ultrasonicator Set-up & Operation
The Agilent 4200 TapeStation system offers automated sample processing for quick and reliable sample quality control within any Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray (aCGH) or quantitative PCR (qPCR) workflow.
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
With automated electrophoresis, the Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system provides sizing, quantitation, and purity assessments for DNA, RNA, and protein samples.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The CFX96 Touch Deep Well Real-Time PCR Detection System offers precise quantification and target discrimination for up to 5 targets in large-volume reactions. The system incorporates industry-leading technology and stand-alone functionality to provide a robust and easy-to-use qPCR instrument for reliable results.
The CFX96 Touch Deep Well Real-Time PCR System provides:
· Minimal setup with factory-calibrated dyes
· Easy viewing of real-time data traces with integrated LCD touch screen
· Fast experiment optimization with built-in thermal gradient
· User-friendly data analysis modules with CFX Maestro™ Software
· Effortless export of RDML files for import into qbasePLUS Software
The CFX96 Touch System is a powerful, precise, and flexible real-time PCR detection system. This six-channel (five colors and one FRET channel) real-time PCR instrument combines advanced optical technology with precise temperature control to deliver sensitive, reliable detection for singlexplex or multiplex reactions.
Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen, or use the included CFX Maestro™ Software to easily and intuitively design your experiment and analyze results from a connected computer. With up to five-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX96 Touch System is designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits
With the CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System you can:
· Set up your system quickly — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
· Minimize sample and reagent use — up to 5-target multiplexing with sample volumes as low as 10 µl
· Optimize reactions in a single run — thermal gradient feature
· Analyze data faster — visualize all run data at once and export only the data you need in the format you want
· Use advanced data analysis tools — normalized gene expression using CFX Maestro Software
· Configure the system to fit your needs — run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX Automation System II for higher throughput
· Combine the CFX96 Touch System with good laboratory practice standards — use CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition for data collection and analysis to simplify compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations
Flexible CFX System Configurations Meet Your Throughput Needs
The CFX Automation System II works with all CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems to enable walk-away, high-throughput qPCR operation. Integrate this robotic plate handler with one or two CFX Systems to maximize throughput while maintaining a compact footprint.
CFX Maestro Software Works Seamlessly with PrimePCR™ Assays and Panels
The expert design and wet-lab validation of all PrimePCR Assays ensure optimal assay performance. The integration of CFX Maestro Software with PrimePCR Assays aids in the analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
· Begin analyzing data in a single step by importing target, reference, and control information from a PrimePCR run file directly into CFX Maestro Software
· Combine data from multiple plates into a Gene Study to rapidly screen large numbers of targets or samples
· Use powerful data visualization tools, such as hierarchical clustering and color-matched expression levels, to identify individual targets or clusters to consider for further investigation
Service Plans and Validation Tools for CFX Systems, Thermal Cyclers, and Real-Time PCR Instruments
· The Bio-Rad Expert Care Service Program offers various service plans to keep your systems functioning optimally
· CFX System IQ/OQ Services and CFX Automation System II IQ/OQ Services certify system installation and validate system performance
· Thermal Validation Services test temperature accuracy and uniformity
· The CFX Qualification Plate quickly and easily verifies the performance of your CFX Real-Time PCR Detection Systems
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.
· Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
· Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
· Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
· Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
· Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
· Cycle sequencing
· Gene expression studies
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules, including:
· A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
· A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
· A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
· A gradient-enabled 384-well module for high throughput
· 2 modules for real-time PCR detection
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the PCR Thermal Cycler Selection Guide.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
The S1000 thermal cycler combines powerful performance with streamlined features. The cycler can be used as a stand-alone instrument for PCR, or it can be connected to a C1000 Touch™ thermal cycler for additional throughput. Up to three S1000 cyclers can be connected to a C1000 Touch cycler, and the four cyclers can then be conveniently controlled as one high-throughput instrument.
Features and Benefits
· Flexible platform — choice of 4 interchangeable reaction modules; change throughput capability by linking up to 3 S1000 cyclers to a C1000 Touch cycler or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
· Exceptional thermal performance — the patented* reduced-mass honeycomb sample block delivers fast ramping and settling times for reliable results and reduced run times
· Optimal sealing — the fully adjustable heated lid accommodates a wide range of reaction vessels
The S1000 cycler can be used with four interchangeable reaction modules, including:
· A gradient-enabled 384-well module
Select from our complete line of thermal cyclers using the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
* U.S. patent 7,632,464.
The T100 thermal cycler is a small thermal cycler offering a comprehensive set of convenient features in a small footprint. This compact thermal cycler features an intuitive touch-screen user interface to make running PCR easy. Thermal gradient technology allows you to quickly optimize your reaction in a single run. With its robust design, the T100 system is a reliable personal thermal cycler that delivers exceptional performance for years — test drive the T100 thermal cycler today
· Intuitive touch screen — easy programming using a large color touch screen and intuitive interface
· Consistent results — robust design ensures effective and consistent performance run to run
· Easy optimization — this gradient thermal cycler allows fast PCR optimization using a unique thermal gradient
· Easy protocol management — protocols can be organized using personalized folders or a USB flash drive
· Small space-saving footprint — the T100 is a compact thermal cycler that fits in any laboratory
· Nucleic acid amplification (PCR)
· Gene cloning and analysis
· Gene expression analysis
· Mutational analysis
Download the latest T100 firmware upgrade.
Find the perfect thermal cycler — compare the complete line of Bio-Rad PCR systems in the Thermal Cycler Selection Chart.
View the PCR Plastics Compatibility Chart to find the right consumables for your instrument.
The SureScan Microarray Scanner is a laser induced fluorescence scanner designed to read microarrays printed on a standard 1 inch x 3 inch glass slides. It measures the fluorescence intensity of two dyes simultaneously from labeled sample nucleic acid bound to microarrays.
INTEGRA has designed a dedicated media sterilizer which eliminates these disadvantages. MEDIACLAVE allows for a much shorter process in which medium formulation and sterilization is carried out in one single step. The temperature of the agar medium is precisely monitored and controlled during the entire process. Permanent stirring guarantees homogenous temperature throughout the whole batch and an efficient plate heat exchanger facilitates rapid cooling. All these features prevent the medium from excessive heat exposure and thereby maintains its fertility.
The MEDIACLAVE product range allows the rapid and gentle preparation of 1 – 30 L culture medium. Precise controlling and monitoring of temperature, time and pressure during the sterilization process guarantee constant high quality.
MEDIACLAVE is equipped with several independent monitoring systems for pressure and temperature, guaranteeing highest safety standards for the user and the working environment. The vessel lid is equipped with an autonomous overpressure safety valve and a burst disc in case all other electronic monitoring systems fail.
Overpressure Safety Valve
Temperature Probe Pt1000
FAST HEATING AND RAPID COOLING
Powerful heating elements permit fast media processing. This minimises thermal stress and ensures high fertility of your culture medium. Pressure and temperature controlled deaeration guarantees saturated steam in the vessel.
Rapid cooling is enabled by an efficient plate heat exchanger. The separation of the cooling water system and the sterilization chamber makes it unlikely that culture media gets contaminated by cooling water.
Standard mode: Heating up, sterilization and cooling down to dispensing temperature.
Chocolate agar mode: After the first sterilization phase, blood is added and the medium heated up again.
The large and strong magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed and reversing rotation direction ensures homogenous media preparation over a wide viscosity range. A Pt-1000 temperature probe and microprocessor control of process parameters allow reproducible and complete sterilization of culture media.
MEDIACLAVE can be quickly and conveniently connected to the dispensing tubing of the automated Petri dish filler MEDIAJET. Alternatively, the peristaltic pump DOSE IT can be used to fill containers of more unusual volumes or shapes, e.g. quadrangular Petri dishes, bottles or flasks.
Large containers such as bottles can be filled by pressure dispensing. Medium is dispensed by automatically building up pressure inside the sterilization chamber.
PROCESS DOCUMENTATION AND VALIDATION
The MEDIACLAVE sterilization process is monitored and can be stored on a PC. A digital signature according to FDA (21 CFR Part 11) / EU (GMP Annex 11) is automatically added to the electronic process file. All logfiles can also be stored using the MEDIACLAVE USB port.
If equipped with an optionally available dot matrix printer, high quality printouts insusceptible to fading can be archived.
The redesigned Mini-Sub cell GT cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier. The Mini-Sub cell GT cell can resolve up to 30 samples; its short, narrow format allows 7 and 10 cm runs with speed, simplicity, and economy.
Bio-Rad's mini cells resolve EcoRI or HindIII digests of lambda DNA in only 1.5 hours at 60 V. Small DNA fragments can be separated in as little as 15 minutes at 150 V.
All mini cells accommodate ReadyAgarose precast gels to save time and allow highly reproducible separations, and include a buffer tank, a safety lid with cables, and a leveling bubble.
· QuickSnap* electrodes are easy to remove, simplifying cleaning
· Arrow on the side of the base indicates the direction of the run and ensures proper orientation of the gel
· Color-coded, labeled electrodes and labeled base guarantee correct positioning of the lid on the base
· Tabs on the base permit easy removal of the lid, reducing buffer spillage, and also prevent incorrect lid positioning
· Reverse-compatible design allows the cells to be used with components from older models
· Clear plastic construction for easy sample visualization
· UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler**
· Gel-casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting**
· Combs to fit every need (fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)**
* Patent pending.
** Purchase separately for ReadySub-Cell GT systems
The redesigned wide Mini-Sub cell GT electrophoresis cell offers updated features that make electrophoresis even easier. The wide Mini-Sub cell GT cell is suited for multiple-sample, rapid-screening applications. This popular system has a wide platform that can separate 30 samples per comb. The wide Mini-Sub cell GT cell is the same width as the Sub-Cell GT cell, so the comb holder, combs, and 15 x 10 cm gel trays are interchangeable with the larger Sub-Cell GT units.
All wide Mini-Sub cell GT systems accommodate ReadyAgarose precast gels to save time and allow highly reproducible separations. The cells include a buffer tank, a safety lid with cables, and a leveling bubble. System configurations that include additional accessories are also available; see the Wide Mini-Sub Cell GT Complete Systems Selection Guide for more details.
· UV-transparent gel trays with fluorescent ruler
· Gel-casting gates to cast your own gels right in the cell, or optional caster for tape-free casting
· Combs to fit every need (multichannel pipet–compatible combs, fixed-height drop-in combs, adjustable-height combs, and preparative combs)
The QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen and probe-based Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) applications. The Automated Droplet Generator simplifies the ddPCR workflow, making digital PCR both scalable and practical.
The AutoDG Instrument eliminates user-to-user variability, allowing you to fully exploit the precision of ddPCR technology by providing more consistent droplet counts across users and plates. The AutoDG Instrument also minimizes hands-on time — it takes less than 5 minutes to load the instrument, and no supervision or user activity is required during droplet generation.
Features and Benefits of the QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System
Automated Droplet Generator — simplifies the ddPCR workflow and offers flexibility:
· Generates droplets for 96 ddPCR reactions in under 45 minutes
· Compatible with both the QX100™ and QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR Systems
· A single AutoDG Instrument can supply 4–5 Droplet Readers continuously
· Guides setup and loading with large, color touch-screen interface and LED lighting
· User-definable plate layout with increments of 8 wells provides run-to-run flexibility
· HEPA-filtered enclosure reduces the possibility of contamination and allows the system to be placed in any lab environment
Droplet Digital PCR Technology — the most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications, providing:
· Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
· Nanoliter droplet partitioning — reduces bias from amplification efficiency differences and PCR inhibitors
· Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
· Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation — measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. Predesigned, wet-lab validated PrimePCR™ ddPCR™ Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection.
· Pathogen detection — employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring
· Next generation sequencing — perform absolute quantification of an NGS library without the use of a standard curve
· Gene expression analysis — achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low-abundance mRNA and miRNA
· Environmental monitoring — test a wide variety of environmental samples such as soil and water
· Food testing — perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods
The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
· Most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
· Flexible assay setup — scalable for high sensitivity or high throughput
· Simple and easy-to-use workflow with 96-sample throughput
· Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
· Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation
Measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. PrimePCR™ ddPCR Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection. These are predesigned, wet-lab validated assays.
· Pathogen detection
Employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring.
· Next generation sequencing
Perform accurate quantification and qualification of NGS libraries without the use of a standard curve.
· Gene expression analysis
Achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low abundance of mRNA and miRNA.
· Environmental monitoring
Test a wide variety of environmental samples like soil and water using the QX200 System.
· Food testing
Perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods.
The ChemiDoc MP Imaging System is a full-feature instrument for imaging and analyzing gels and western blots. It is designed to address multiplex fluorescent western blotting, chemiluminescence detection, general gel documentation applications, and stain-free technology imaging needs.
· All-in-one flexible imaging — get precise, reproducible fluorescence, chemiluminescence, and colorimetric gel and blot detection, analysis and documentation in a single system
· Improve your imaging capabilities with the ChemiDoc MP — benefit from the advantages of using a wider range of fluorescent reporters (RGB, far red, and near infrared) including StarBright™ Fluorophores; see the fluorophore compatibility chart
· Multiplex fluorescent western blotting — detect up to three proteins simultaneously and eliminate the need for stripping and reprobing
· Ease of use — features include automatic selection of optimal light source by application, auto focus, auto exposure, and preview features ensure optimal images. Learn in minutes with on screen help
· Stain-free protein normalization — stain-free imaging permits the normalization of bands to total protein in both in gels and blots; eliminates the need for housekeeping proteins
· Sample Trays and Smart Tray Technology™ — three sample trays available to cover diverse imaging applications. Smart Tray Technology automatically recognizes the application-specific trays and adjusts imaging parameters and software options accordingly
For western blotting, the ChemiDoc™ MP V3 Western Workflow™ provides the ability to rapidly assess electrophoresis and blot transfer quality prior to blot processing, to perform total protein normalization and multiplexing using a wide rance of fluorophores.
· Electrophoresis — protein, including stain-free, and nucleic acid gel imaging and documentation
· Blotting — identify and quantify proteins, nucleic acids, protein-ligand interactions, etc. with fluorescence, chemiluminescence, or colorimetric detection
The family of NGC Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems fit your throughput requirements when purifying biomolecules for analytical- and preparative-scale applications. Each system is composed of interchangeable modules that confer different system capabilities.
The six preconfigured NGC Liquid Chromatography Systems listed below are designed with increasing automation and throughput to serve a wide range of laboratory needs:
· NGC Quest™ 10 (7880001) and NGC™ Quest 10 Plus Systems (7880003) — for separating biomolecules at high resolution using accurate gradients
· NGC Scout™ 10 (7880005) and NGC™ Scout 10 Plus Systems (7880007) — for medium throughput applications requiring rapid scouting of protein purification conditions with automated gradients and buffer preparation
· NGC Discover™ 10 (7880009) and NGC™ Discover 10 Pro Systems (7880011) — for higher throughput applications with rapid, robust automation and a need for method development
Features and Benefits of the NGC 10 ml Chromatography Systems
· Flexible, customizable chromatography systems to suit both your application and workflow needs:
· The guided fluidics selection tool (patent pending), coupled with the module discovery system, enables a single-click application-based system setup through automated module function recognition
· The Tier Rotate™ Feature allows optimal placement of valves and detectors to minimize the flow path
· Compact footprint — fits in a refrigerator, lab bench, or coldroom
· Point-to-Plumb™ Feature shows the step-by-step plumbing of the system using LEDs
· ChromLab™ Software provides powerful system control, automated methods, and analysis options
· Multi-D setup automates multistep purifications and completes complex separation protocols without user involvement
Applications and Uses of Medium-Pressure Chromatography Systems
· Preparative chromatography
· Protein purification and isolation
· NGC Quest™ 100 (7880002) and NGC™ Quest 100 Plus Systems (7880004) — for separating biomolecules at high resolution using accurate gradients
· NGC Scout™ 100 (7880006) and NGC™ Scout 100 Plus Systems (7880008) — for medium throughput applications requiring rapid scouting of protein purification conditions with automated gradients and buffer preparation
· NGC Discover™ 100 (7880010) and NGC™ Discover 100 Pro Systems (7880012) — for higher throughput applications with rapid, robust automation and a need for method development
Features and Benefits of the NGC 100 ml Chromatography Systems
Flexible, customizable chromatography systems to suit both your application and workflow needs:
The ZE5 Cell Analyzer is an innovative new flow cytometer with flexible configurations to meet a broad range of experimental complexities and throughput needs. Whether it’s a low-complexity, or a high-complexity experiment, the ZE5 Analyzer has up to 30 parameters and provides a truly expandable flow cytometer. This flexibility makes the ZE5 Analyzer accessible for novice flow cytometry users yet flexible enough for the most experienced flow cytometry professionals
A fully integrated sample loader with the ability to handle tubes or plates without an instrument hardware change enables true walk-away functionality. Features such as a stat tube station, fluid and reagent hot swap capability, and automated startup and QC allow for continuous operation and maximization of instrument running time for any busy core lab.
The ZE5 Analyzer was created by gathering input from leading flow cytometry experts across the world and was designed to address user-reported gaps in currently available systems. Some of these features include:
Flexible loading options
· Fully automated sample acquisition from 5 ml sample racks or microplates (up to 384 wells) plus a stat tube option for urgent samples
· Patent-pending automatic calibration and built-in detection for probe crashes
· Integrated, programmable wash station reduces carryover and time between runs
· High-throughput mode can analyze a 96-well plate with < 0.5% carryover in less than 15 minutes
· Temperature-controlled loading
· True plate shaker agitation
· Volumetric sample uptake allows automatic concentration calculation and absolute counting without beads
· No dead volume requirement, no wasted aspirated sample, and the ability to automatically return unused sample to the tube or well
· Single-tube load position provides the flexibility to interrupt and load additional samples
· Add reagents to your samples in real time for kinetic experiments
· On-board calibration beads provide automated QC without user intervention to reduce setup time
· Volume tracking for on-board beads provides an alert when replacement is needed
· Innovative continuous sampling allows unlimited volume acquisition at a stable flow rate
Best-in-class and scalable optics
· Up to five spatially separated lasers ranging from 355 nm to 640 nm
· Integrated beam shaping and focusing optics for each laser increases excitation stability
· Up to 27 fluorescence detectors with FSC/SSC and optional small particle detector (FSC from 405nm laser)
· Patent-pending ZE5 EYE technology profiles the instrument with 10 LEDs of unique wavelengths
· ZE5 EYE technology also enables system-to-system detector calibration
· Dual forward-scatter design allows standard FSC detection while simultaneously collecting small-particle or alternate-wavelength scatter data
· Field upgradable with modular excitation and detection components
Integrated and easy-to-use fluidics
· Patent-pending sample delivery system allows stable, continuous flow from 0.0025 to 2.5 µl/s
· High-velocity sheath flow delivers unparalleled analytical throughput
· Hot-swappable bulk fluid bottles
· Built-in ports to connect to a house DI and waste system
· On-board cleaner and additive bottles
· Bidirectional flow to the cuvette
· Sleep mode conserves laser hours and fluids when the system is not in continuous use
Innovative electronics provide the industry’s highest-quality data
· Measured peak, area, and width parameters available simultaneously for every channel
· Proprietary digital processing with 24-bit data maximizes dynamic range and reduces channel noise for superior dim-population resolution
· Zero dead-time processing with dynamic window extension
· Massively parallel, pipelined architecture eliminates hard aborts
· Unassisted laser-delay system configures optimal delays
· Real-time hardware system control
Everest Software is the comprehensive instrument control application for the ZE5 Cell Analyzer. Everest Software controls all functions of the ZE5 Cell Analyzer and provides accurate data acquisition and user-friendly data analysis.
Key features of Everest Software include:
· Automated startup and shutdown
· Quality control process and onboard QC beads
· Fluorochrome selector assisting in experimental design
· Acquisition and file storage for up to 100 million events
· Multichannel triggering
· Hit detection
· Heat map
The S3e Cell Sorter is the first truly walk-away automated cell sorter. Real-time monitoring and smart features make cell sorting easier and accessible to both novices and experts.
This compact system is equipped with either one or two lasers and up to four fluorescence detectors plus forward- and side-scatter detectors...
Features and Benefits of the S3e Cell Sorter
· Hands-free nozzle tip alignment — features the fully automatic AutoGimbal™ System, driven completely by software
· Simplified instrument setup — fully automated drop delay calculation, stream alignment, and droplet break-off monitoring enable precise 1–4 color sorting with minimal training
· Compact design — dimensions of only 70 × 65 × 65 cm (2.3 × 2.1 × 2.1 ft) including onboard fluidics and temperature control system
· 2-way cell sorting — sort two different defined populations at the same time
· High speed and high purity — sort cells fast while maintaining high sensitivity and purity
· Intuitive interface — user-friendly ProSort™ Software enables effortless instrument control and sort logic definition
The TC20 automated cell counter counts mammalian cells in one simple step using its innovative auto-focus technology and sophisticated cell counting algorithm to produce accurate cell counts in less than 30 seconds. Upon insertion of a counting slide, the TC20 cell counter rapidly provides a total cell count (with or without trypan blue staining) and assesses cell viability via trypan blue exclusion.
· Compatible with a broad range of cell sizes and types — counts cell lines, primary cells (from tissue or blood), and stem cells
· Innovative auto-focus technology — removes the variation associated with manual focusing and leads to precise cell counts in 30 seconds
· Cell size gates — user selects a population of interest in complex samples, such as primary cells, or lets the cell counting algorithm do all the work
· Cell viability — analyzes cells accurately using multifocal plane analysis
· Easy to archive and analyze — stores up to 100 counts in the onboard memory for access any time, or use the optional TC20 data analyzer software on your PC to further analyze exported cell images
Getting all the data you need about your cell cultures is fast and easy; the TC20 cell counter and disposable counting slides eliminate the need for tedious setup, cleaning, or maintenance. The TC20 cell counter is simple and intuitive to use
The versatile, easy-to-use Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell is a vertical mini gel electrophoresis system designed for fast, simple setup, facilitating rapid sample optimization, method development, and targeted protein analysis. The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell eliminates tedious assembly procedures and has a patented sealing mechanism* that prevents assembly errors during gel casting.
· Can run one to four precast or handcast mini gels in 15–20 min
· Can be used for western blotting with the Mini Trans-Blot® Module
· Thermoplastic casting gaskets seal tightly to ensure leak-free casting
· Casting frames** with simple cam closure provide precision alignment on any flat surface
· Side-by-side casting stand** allows access to both gels simultaneously, and a spring-loaded lever creates a tight seal against the thermoplastic rubber gasket
· Complete 2-D gels in less than a day
· Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE or SDS-PAGE)
· 2-D gel electrophoresis
· Screening samples
· Evaluating sample preparation conditions
The Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell runs up to for mini gels in as little as 15 minutes. Casting frames with simple cam closure provide easy to assemble, leakproof, and reliable, providing reproducible, superior performance. Designed with flexibility in mind, the Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell can be used with Bio-Rad handcast or precast gels and can be configured to match throughput and blotting needs. Running and blotting gels has never been easier or faster.
Modular Cells for Many Applications
Interchangeable modules easily convert a Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Cell from one application to another. Each module fits into the same buffer tank and lid to form a complete cell.
· Mini-PROTEAN Tetra Electrophoresis Cell Modules — for running precast or handcast gels for 1-D and 2-D protein separations and nucleic acid PAGE separations
· Mini Trans-Blot Electrophoretic Transfer Cell — for transferring proteins from gels to PVDF or nitrocellulose membranes
Loading and Running Innovations
· Cell runs 1–4 gels using 1–2 running modules
· Improved core design with patented wing closures facilitates easier assembly and prevents buffer leakage
· Patented sample loading guides* allow easy sample loading and help prevent skipping or reloading lanes precise alignment on any flat surface
· Patented side-by-side casting stand** allows access to two gels simultaneously. The spring-loaded lever creates a tight seal against the silicone gaskets to ensure leak-free casting
· Ground-glass plates with permanently bonded spacers guarantee perfect alignment and leak-free casting
· Thick glass spacer plates reduce breakage
· Glass plates and combs are labeled with thickness and number of wells for instant identification
· Innovative, patented plastic combs have a built-in ridge to eliminate air contact during gel casting for uniform gel polymerization
· For added convenience over traditional glass plates, Mini-PROTEAN Empty Plastic Cassettes (pre-assembled) and Combs are also available
For running handcast gels, select a casting module from the ordering information. For ordering convenience, order one of the preset configurations based on the required gel thickness.
The Mini-PROTEAN 3 Dodeca cell runs up to 12 mini gels under identical conditions in just 35 minutes. Eliminate gel-to-gel variation by hand casting gels 12 at a time using the Mini-PROTEAN 3 Multi-Casting Chamber and Model 485 Gradient Former. Alternatively, use Mini-PROTEAN or Ready Gel® Precast Gels for added convenience and reproducibility.
Features of the Mini-PROTEAN 3 Dodeca cell include:
· Capacity to run up to 12 gels simultaneously
· Built-in cooling coil that attaches to an external refrigerated circulator to prevent overheating and ensure high resolution results
· Stirbar capability that helps maintain uniform buffer tank temperature for run reproducibility
· Easy assembly facilitated by a patented* electrophoresis clamping frame
· Convenient buffer draining via the built-in quick-connect drain port
· Compact footprint that saves bench space
The Gene Pulser Xcell™ system is a modular electroporation system for transfecting every cell type. The system includes a main unit, a ShockPod™ cuvette chamber, and your choice of accessory modules: the capacitance extender (CE module) and the pulse controller (PC module)
· Universal electroporation — transfects all cell types, from primary and stem cells to bacteria and yeast
· Preset protocols — include the most common mammalian and bacterial cell types
· Flexibility — choice of programs for preset protocols, optimization protocols, manual operation, and/or user protocols
· Protocol library — collection of electroporation protocols for every cell type including primary, immortal, and bacterial cells
· Data management — enables storage and recall of parameters used in the previous 100 experiments, useful for troubleshooting
· Reproducibility — uses PulseTrac™ circuitry and arc-protection features to ensure reproducibility and sample protection
The Helios gene gun is a convenient handheld device that provides rapid and direct transfection into a range of targets in vivo. The unit uses an adjustable low-pressure helium pulse to sweep DNA-, RNA-, or biomaterial-coated gold microcarriers from the inner wall of a small plastic cartridge directly into target cells.
· Provides easy-to-use, rapid, versatile gene delivery independent of target cell type
· Facilitates both transient and stable expression
· Requires only small amounts of DNA and cells; no carrier DNA needed
· Enables codelivery of more than one plasmid
· Allows transfer of large DNA fragments
· Targets intracellular gene delivery to many cells
· Works for both in vitro and in vivo transformation
· Delivers no extraneous genes or proteins