CFX96 Touch™ Real-Time PCR Detection System
The CFX96 Touch System is a powerful, precise, and flexible real-time PCR detection system. This six-channel (five colors and one FRET channel) real-time PCR instrument combines advanced optical technology with precise temperature control to deliver sensitive, reliable detection for singlexplex or multiplex reactions.
Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen, or use the included CFX Maestro™ Software to easily and intuitively design your experiment and analyze results from a connected computer. With up to five-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX96 Touch System is designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits
With the CFX96 Touch Real-Time PCR Detection System you can:
· Set up your system quickly — easy installation and factory-calibrated optics
· Minimize sample and reagent use — up to 5-target multiplexing with sample volumes as low as 10 µl
· Optimize reactions in a single run — thermal gradient feature
· Analyze data faster — visualize all run data at once and export only the data you need in the format you want
· Use advanced data analysis tools — normalized gene expression using CFX Maestro Software
· Configure the system to fit your needs — run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX Automation System II for higher throughput
· Combine the CFX96 Touch System with good laboratory practice standards — use CFX Maestro Software, Security Edition for data collection and analysis to simplify compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations