QX200™ AutoDG™ Droplet Digital™ PCR System
The QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen and probe-based Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) applications. The Automated Droplet Generator simplifies the ddPCR workflow, making digital PCR both scalable and practical.
The AutoDG Instrument eliminates user-to-user variability, allowing you to fully exploit the precision of ddPCR technology by providing more consistent droplet counts across users and plates. The AutoDG Instrument also minimizes hands-on time — it takes less than 5 minutes to load the instrument, and no supervision or user activity is required during droplet generation.
Features and Benefits of the QX200 AutoDG Droplet Digital PCR System
Automated Droplet Generator — simplifies the ddPCR workflow and offers flexibility:
· Generates droplets for 96 ddPCR reactions in under 45 minutes
· Compatible with both the QX100™ and QX200™ Droplet Digital™ PCR Systems
· A single AutoDG Instrument can supply 4–5 Droplet Readers continuously
· Guides setup and loading with large, color touch-screen interface and LED lighting
· User-definable plate layout with increments of 8 wells provides run-to-run flexibility
· HEPA-filtered enclosure reduces the possibility of contamination and allows the system to be placed in any lab environment
Droplet Digital PCR Technology — the most precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications, providing:
· Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
· Nanoliter droplet partitioning — reduces bias from amplification efficiency differences and PCR inhibitors
· Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
Applications of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
· Cancer biomarker studies and copy number variation — measure varying degrees of cancer mutations, detect rare DNA target copies, and resolve copy number variation states with superior sensitivity and resolution. Predesigned, wet-lab validated PrimePCR™ ddPCR™ Assays are now available for mutation and copy number detection.
· Pathogen detection — employ the extreme precision of the QX200 System to quantify small fold changes in target DNA or RNA molecules in pathogen detection and monitoring
· Next generation sequencing — perform absolute quantification of an NGS library without the use of a standard curve
· Gene expression analysis — achieve reliable and reproducible measurements of small fold changes for low-abundance mRNA and miRNA
· Environmental monitoring — test a wide variety of environmental samples such as soil and water
· Food testing — perform routine evaluation of genetically modified organisms (GMO) using validated ddPCR methods